– TVs would alternate between on and off and would not be set for channel 4.
– All drawers and cabinets in your kitchen within 2 feet of the floor would be emptied. Oh and pantry shelves would be cleared.
– Toys and boxes would be strewn across the floor for all to see.
– Crawling on top of coffee and kitchen tables would be acceptable.
– And in our house boston terriers would pull 1 year olds around on pads on the floor. (Our Boston Terrier is a bit s-t-r-a-n-g-e) and likes to suck on her padded bed like a cat (!?) When our grandson sits on the pad, our dog pulls him, trying to free the pad. Our grandson thinks it’s the best thing in the world and giggles up a storm.
**Oh and about the 1 year old world – I think that’s why God made mothers – those kind and patient souls who have eyes on the back of their heads and follow behind picking up the goodies that were strewn.**